Your student ID acts like a debit card to access your meal points. Present it to a cashier at one of Pepperdine's dining locations when purchasing foods or drinks. The cashier will swipe the card and the appropriate amount of points will be deducted from your balance. You can then view your remaining balance on the screen help you keep track. The fastest way to pay in line is using an ID card.
You can conveniently use your meal plan at any of our dining locations on campus:
- Waves Cafe (Tyler Campus Center)
- Oasis Pizzeria and Noodle Bar (Tyler Campus Center, coming soon!)
- Nature's Edge (Tyler Campus Center)
- Jamba Juice (Tyler Campus Center)
- Starbucks (Payson Library)
- HAWC Cafe and Store (Howard A. White Center)
- Cafe Fresca (Center for Communications and Business)
- School of Law Cafe (School of Law)
- Drescher Cafe (Drescher Campus)
- Concessions Stand (Firestone Fieldhouse)
Any enrolled student, including both resident and commuter students, is eligible to purchase a meal plan.
- Residents living in the suite-style halls are required to purchase a minimum of the Waves E plan, or higher, each semester.
- Students living in Rockwell Towers are automatically enrolled in the Waves E plan but are able to opt-down to a minimum of Waves D plan each semester.
- Apartment residents and commuter students may purchase any meal plan.
- Non-residents interested in purchasing a meal should email email@example.com with their meal plan request.
All fall meal points will rollover into spring semester. Any points remaining at the end of the the spring semester will expire. Summer meal points expire at the end of Session 3.
Residents living in the suite-style halls are automatically enrolled in the Waves 1,735 plan each semester. Non-residents interested in purchasing a meal plan should email firstname.lastname@example.org with their meal plan request.
Yes. Students may increase their meal plan at any point in the semester simply by sending an email to email@example.com from their Pepperdine email account with their CWID and preferred plan.
- The deadline to reduce or cancel a meal plan is the university wide Add/Drop Deadline for each respective semester.
- Residents of suite-style residence halls may not decrease lower than the Waves E plan each semester.
- Residents of Rockwell Towers may opt-down to purchase a minimum of the Waves D plan each semester.
Students can check their remaining balance at any time by clicking on "ID Card Deposit" on their Wavenet homepage or at any cash register in a dining area.
If you run out of points or realize that you need a larger meal plan, you can increase your meal plan at any point during the semester. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org from your Pepperdine e-mail account. Please include the meal plan you would like to increase to and your CWID.
The Catering Office can assist you in placing your order at (310) 506-4121. You an also read more about our catering services here.
Ask any of our staff at any dining location across campus, and we will be happy to assist you with whatever you need.
Katherine McCune, RD, is available for complimentary consultations on Tuesday and Thursday mornings on topics such as:
- Food allergies, celiac disease, diabetes, or other special dietary needs
- Eating healthy on campus
- Vegan and vegetarian nutrition
- Weight management
- Campus Presentations
Katherine has a passion for leading a healthy lifestyle and empowering people of all ages to reach their healthiest potential through food and nutrition. She works with students, faculty and staff to encourage a healthy and holistic lifestyle. She also assists students on campus that have dietary restrictions, helping them become more comfortable in their new dining environment.
Contact Katherine at: Katherine.McCune@pepperdine.edu.
You can also feel free to reach out to our Executive Chef, Daniel Dufort, with any questions or concerns. You can reach Daniel via email at Daniel.Durfort@sodexo.com or via phone at (310) 506-4053.
We'd love to have your feedback. Please feel free to talk with any of our managers at any time. You can also fill out a comment card in any of our dining facilities or send an online comment. We would also love to have you join our Dining Committee and share your ideas there. To join our Dining Committee, please send an email to Stacy.Rothberg@pepperdine.edu.